What are cookies?
"Cookies" are small software labels that are stored on your computer through the browser, retaining only information related to your preferences, not including your personal data.
What are cookies for?
Cookies serve to help determine the usefulness, interest and statistics of websites, allowing for faster and more efficient browsing, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies do we use on the website?
There are two main types of cookies: session and permanent cookies. Session cookies are temporary and only saved until the user leaves the site, so they are destroyed when the browser is closed. The information obtained serves to analyze traffic patterns, which facilitates the identification of problems. The permanent cookies are stored until you delete them manually or the expiration date expires. They are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the site for a more personalized service, adjusting the navigation to their interests.
How can you manage cookies?
All browsers allow the user to accept, reject or delete cookies, in particular by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser. You can set cookies in the "Options" or "Preferences" menu of your browser.
Note: By disabling cookies, you can prevent certain web services from working properly, affecting, in part or in full, your website navigation.
This site does not automatically collect any personal information from those who visit it, thus allowing the user to navigate anonymously.
To place an order you need to register on our website.
All personal data collected by our website is exclusively for the commercial use of our company, for which you must give your consent for the use of the following data:
- Name and Surname: for customer identification, invoicing and shipping of the order
- Date of birth: to identify orders made by minors
- E-mail: to login to the website, personal account management, ordering, sending order confirmation email, sending order status updates, sending newsletters and promotions when subscribed by customer, transmission of data to the Gateway for payment of orders, sending information regarding customer points
- Contact: to contact the customer if there are doubts about your order or to inform about the stock unavailable/available
- Company: to identify the company in the sending and invoicing of the orders
- VAT Number: to include in the invoice of the ordered articles
- Address (Location, City, District, Country): to send and invoice the order
- Password: to login to the website, personal account management and ordering
- Newsletter: consent or not sending promotional campaigns or news
- Name, address and contact: they are also transmitted to the carrier exclusively for the sending of the order
The data will only be disclosed to third parties if it is necessary for the commercial purposes for which they are intended, only the personal data necessary for the provision of the service in question will be provided.
We reserve the right to store and use the data provided by the user until the express statement of the user to request its deletion.
We only keep the data for the period necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or for further processing.
Any personal data you provide to us will be treated with the guarantees of security and confidentiality required by the Data Protection Act.
We ensure, to the best of our knowledge and belief, that the appropriate technical measures have been adapted and organized on this site to protect personal data against unauthorized accidental or illegal destruction, alteration and / or dissemination of personal data.
Any attempt to violate the database of this site will be subject to a criminal complaint, as provided in the database law and may involve civil and criminal liability.
Your data will be processed within the European Union.
Right of access and rectification of personal data
At any time, you can ask us to access the information we have about you on this site and to rectify the information if it is incorrect or incomplete.
If the treatment depends on your consent or agreement and is done by automated means, you have the right to send the personal data previously provided, in a computer readable format.
Your requests will be treated with special care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be required to prove your identity so as to ensure that the personal data is shared only with your cardholder.
You should be aware that in certain cases (for example, due to legal requirements) your request may not be immediately satisfied.
Right to erase data ("right to be forgotten")
The holder of the personal data has the right to request to erase his data, without undue delay, we have the obligation to erase the personal data when it applies, namely one of the following reasons:
- Personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed;
- The holder has withdrawn his consent for the processing of data (in cases where treatment is based on consent) and there is no other basis for such treatment;
- The holder opposes the processing and there are no prevailing legitimate interests justifying the treatment.
Responsible for Data Processing
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed through this site is Oliver Gavinho with registered address at Vila Nova de Cerveira with the Tax Identification Number: 218704062, and any interested can use the following contacts: Tlf. 251 709 002 (National landline call - PT) - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes and Updates